There are two processes in this app:
2) Add Questions
‘Survey’ process has one role:
1. SR Respondent (This role will fill the Questionnaire)
‘Add Question’ process has one role.
1. SR Head (This role can create new Questionnaire)
1. We start by assigning role for ‘Survey’ process. Select users to be assigned the SR Respondent role:
2. Assign the ‘SR Respondent role by placing checkmark.
3. Follow the same instructions starting from step 1 and assign ‘SR Head’ role to selected users for ‘Add Questions’ process.
1. A user who is ‘SR Head’ can log in and start a new process. To start, Click on ‘Create or Edit Survey’ tile from home-screen.
2. In the name field enter your survey name and checkmark ‘Active’ box. To add questions, click the
button and select ‘Add New Questions’ from the pop out menu.
3. After adding all the questions, click the ‘finish’ button.
1. A user who is ‘SR Respondent’ can now log in and start the survey process. To start, Select ‘Survey’ process from ‘Start process’ tab and click the ‘Start New’ button available on top right.
2. Fill the survey form. Click the ‘finish’ button to submit survey.
If any company or individual wants to embed Survey form on to their website, they can by following the steps given below:
1. User having the admin rights can generate the embedding code by selecting the process from App Viewer. But first Admin needs to assign the process role to ‘Anon’ user.
To assign the role, select the ‘anon’ user and click the ‘Manage Roles’ button.
2. Assign the role by placing checkmark on ‘SR Respondent’. If there are more than one process which uses external links such as ‘Client Information Request’ or Complaint Handling’, then ‘Anon’ user will be assigned the initiator roles for all these processes.
3. After assigning the role go to ‘App Viewer’ tile and select the ‘Apps’ tab.
4. Select the ‘Advance’ tab.
5. Make sure to select ‘Latest’ from top right.
6.Select the ‘Survey’ process.
7.Click the ‘External Access URL’ from top right corner
8. Enter values in each field. In ‘Web Address’ field copy and paste the URL from your browser. When you paste the URL make sure it is in following format:
Where ‘MyApps’ will be your App name. Adjust width and height of form according to your requirement.
9. After entering all the values click the ‘Generate’ button. Code will appear in the below text box.
10. Copy the text and embed it into your website.
11. After embedding, the form can be accessed from the website.
Note: In case the embedded form is not appearing properly inside the browser then close and open your browser once and try again.
1. Select the ‘Survey Result’ report from the Settings window (Reports tab).
2. Survey results appear on Home Screen.