There is one process in this app: ‘Leave Request Process’. It has two roles:
1.The LR_Requester role should be given to users who will be requesting leave.
2.The LR_Approver role should be given to those who will approve leave.
1. Select users for the LR_Requester role:
2. Assign the LR_Requester role:
3. Similarly, select the users who should be approvers and give them the ‘LR_Approver’ role:
1. A user who is ‘LR_Requester’ can now log in and raise a request for leave:
2. Fill out the leave form, then press the ‘Approver’ task to send it for approval.
• The form automatically works out leave duration in working days, taking into account weekends. (The admin can set up additional statutory holidays (such as Christmas, New Years) in the Admin tile ‘Holidays’ tab).
• Pressing the Approver task will send the request to all approvers. However, the leave requester can select a particular Approver from the ‘Users’ tab:
• The admin can define further types of Holidays () using the dropdown items tab:
1. A user who has the ‘LR_Approver’ role can now log in and approve the leave:
2. Click the Approve button after checking leave allowance etc.
• If there is a problem use the Comments area to communicate it with the leave requester:
and then send it back using the ‘Requester’ task.
• The form shows who else is on leave during the requester’s leave period:
1. Select the ‘Employee Leave report’ from the Settings window (Reports tab).
2. The report appears and shows all employees on leave between selected dates: