There are two processes in this app:
1) Create Project
2) Request Change
Request Change process has two roles:
1. CM Change Requester (This role can initiate change request process)
2. CM Change Approver (This Role will review and approve the change request process)
Create Project process has two roles.
1. CM Project Definer (This role can initiate ‘Create Project’ process)
2. CM Project Approver (This Role will review and approve to add a new project)
1. We start by assigning roles for request change process. Select users to be assigned the CM Change Requester role:
2. Assign the ‘CM Change Requester’ role by placing check mark.
3. Select the users for ‘CM Change Approver’ and assign them the role:
4. Follow the same instructions starting from step 1 and assign ‘CM Project Definer’ and ‘CM Project Approver’ roles to selected users for ‘Create Project’ process.
1. A user who is ‘CM Project Definer’ can now log in and create a new project. To start, Select ‘Create Project’ process from ‘Start process’ tab and click the ‘Start New’ button available on top right.
2. Fill in the given fields with appropriate values.
3. Click ‘Finish’ button to save the changes.
• By forwarding the Project request for Approval, task will be send to all Project Approvers. However, the Resource filling the change request form can select a particular Approver from the ‘Users’ tab:
1. A user who is ‘CM Project Approver’ can log in and open the request by selecting the process from process inbox tile and clicking the ‘Start new’ button:
2. Approver will review the request and if satisfied then finish the process successfully by clicking the ‘finish’ button. Approvers have option to send the process back to initiator in case of any discrepancy found in the process which needs to be rectified.
• If there is a problem, use the Comments area to communicate it with the ‘ CM Project Definer’
After inserting the comments send the process back to ‘CM Project Approver’.
1. A user who has the ‘CM Change Requester’ role can log in and start a request process. Select the process and click the ‘Start New’ button.
2. Fill in the form.
3. After filling out the form, forward the process to next task which is ‘Approve Changes’ by clicking the button highlighted below.
1. A user who has the ‘CM Change Approver ‘ role can open the request form their Inbox. Select the process and click the ‘Open’ button.
2. Approver will review the request and if satisfied then finish the process successfully by clicking the ‘finish’ button.
User at this stage can send the process back to request initiator by clicking the ‘Request Project Change’ task visible underneath the process tab. User can also attach their comments along with the process using the comment functionality as discussed earlier.
1. Select the ‘Change Management Report’ from the Settings window (Reports tab).
2. The report appears on Home Screen.